Health and Safety
OMPL is committed to continual improvement with a strong environmental conscience for sustainable development, a safe work place and enrichment of the quality of life of its employees and other personnel working at its sites.
We are committed to:
- Establish and maintain good standards and codes for the safety of its people, processes and assets at all levels.
- Comply with all applicable rules and regulations on Occupation, Health, Safety and environment protection.
- Adopt and promote best industry practices to avert accidents and improve Health, Safety and Environment performance.
- Plan, design, construct, operate and maintain all facilities, processes and procedures to secure sustained Health, Safety and Environmental protection.
- Get trained, equipped and be ready to respond promptly and effectively to accidents and emergencies.